- MAP is... Working to establish the identity of midwives in Pakistan as qualified professionals. The organization has over 800 active members from all over Pakistan.
- Maternal HealthReduction of maternal morbidity and mortality
- Neonatal Health Reduction of maternal morbidity and mortality
- MAP ProjectsTraining of midwifery teachers and students
- Join MAPBecome a regular or temporary member of MAP
- Discussion BoardReduction of maternal morbidity and mortality
Annual Virtual Conference to celebrate International Day of the Midwife 5th May
The ICM Asia Pacific Regional Conference 2015
MIDWIFERY EVENTS IN PAKISTAN
Regional Fistula Conference 2015
- 24th-26th March 2015 Faletti's Hotel, Lahore
Sindh Nurses examination board conducts annual examinations consists of theoretical and practical exam for Community Midwifery students from Sindh province.
- 23rd Jan 2015
Five years Strategic planning of MAP
- Strengthening the governance structure by establishing Executive Board and formulating By Laws.
- Strengthening the human and financial resources management and infrastructure of MAP.
- Developing new membership and strengthen leadership, through introducing MAP to all midwife students in schools.
She is a specialist in various aspects of education and training of midlevel health care providers ( particularly maternity care providers), a public health scientist, writer and poet..Read more
Did you know 80% of the babies are delivered by licensed midwives in Europe & England.