- MAP is... Working to establish the identity of midwives in Pakistan as qualified professionals. The organization has over 800 active members from all over Pakistan.
- RMNCHReduction of maternal morbidity and mortality
- Partners Reduction of maternal morbidity and mortality
- Up coming eventsTraining of midwifery teachers and students
- Join MAPBecome a regular or temporary member of MAP
- NotificationsNotifications related to Midwifery
Capacity Building Training for Community Midwifery Tutors:
- 24th August, 2015
MIDWIFERY EVENTS IN PAKISTAN
Oath Taking and Lamp lighting ceremony at Cowasjee School of Midwifery
- Lady Dufferin Hospital
Simple Changes Can Save Lives: A Community Midwife Implements Best Practices After TraningBy Misri Bano Latifa Bachal, a community midwife (CMW) based in Tando Allahyar district in Sindh, has been running a clinic in her home town for the last four years ever since she completed her basic training in 2009. Women…
She is a specialist in various aspects of education and training of midlevel health care providers ( particularly maternity care providers), a public health scientist, writer and poet..Read more
FIVE YEARS STRATEGIC PLANNING OF MAP
- Strengthening the governance structure by establishing Executive Board and formulating By Laws.