- MAP is... Working to establish the identity of midwives in Pakistan as qualified professionals. The organization has over 800 active members from all over Pakistan.
- Maternal HealthReduction of maternal morbidity and mortality
- Neonatal Health Reduction of maternal morbidity and mortality
- MAP ProjectsTraining of midwifery teachers and students
- Join MAPBecome a regular or temporary member of MAP
- Discussion BoardReduction of maternal morbidity and mortality
Executive Board Members meeting
- 06 December 2014
BScM Final week celebrations (AKU-SONAM)
- 13 November 2014
Strategic Planning Meeting
- 13-14 June 2013
South Asian Regional Resource Center (RRC) Strategic Planning Meeting Sponsored by Ipas
- December 14-16, 2013
Five years Strategic planning of MAP
- Strengthening the governance structure by establishing Executive Board and formulating By Laws.
- Strengthening the human and financial resources management and infrastructure of MAP.
- Developing new membership and strengthen leadership, through introducing MAP to all midwife students in schools.
She is a specialist in various aspects of education and training of midlevel health care providers ( particularly maternity care providers), a public health scientist, writer and poet..Read more
Did you know 80% of the babies are delivered by licensed midwives in Europe & England.