- MAP is... Working to establish the identity of midwives in Pakistan as qualified professionals. The organization has over 800 active members from all over Pakistan.
- Maternal HealthReduction of maternal morbidity and mortality
- Neonatal Health Reduction of maternal morbidity and mortality
- MAP ProjectsTraining of midwifery teachers and students
- Join MAPBecome a regular or temporary member of MAP
Notifications related to Midwifery
Strategic Consultative Meeting
- 26th February 2015 at Karachi, Sindh
Annual Virtual Conference to celebrate International Day of the Midwife 5th May
MIDWIFERY EVENTS IN PAKISTAN
A Policy Dialogue on Midwifery Education and Practice
- 20th February 2015
Lady Dufferin Hospital | Cowasjee School Of Midwifery
- Beach Luxury Hotel on 25th Feb 2015.
Five years Strategic planning of MAP
- Strengthening the governance structure by establishing Executive Board and formulating By Laws.
- Strengthening the human and financial resources management and infrastructure of MAP.
- Developing new membership and strengthen leadership, through introducing MAP to all midwife students in schools.
She is a specialist in various aspects of education and training of midlevel health care providers ( particularly maternity care providers), a public health scientist, writer and poet..Read more
Did you know 80% of the babies are delivered by licensed midwives in Europe & England.