- MAP is... Working to establish the identity of midwives in Pakistan as qualified professionals. The organization has over 800 active members from all over Pakistan.
- RMNCHReduction of maternal morbidity and mortality
- Partners Reduction of maternal morbidity and mortality
- Up coming eventsTraining of midwifery teachers and students
- Join MAPBecome a regular or temporary member of MAP
- NotificationsNotifications related to Midwifery
MIDWIFERY EVENTS IN PAKISTAN
Lady Dufferin Hospital | Cowasjee School Of Midwifery
- Beach Luxury Hotel on 25th Feb 2015.
Sehat Foundation: "A Journey From Cave To Compass"Nursing and midwifery is a noble profession which deals with health and health care. When I started my carrier I had no idea that I will be able to work for the health education in the remote area of Gilgit…
Five years Strategic planning of MAP
- Strengthening the governance structure by establishing Executive Board and formulating By Laws.
- Strengthening the human and financial resources management and infrastructure of MAP.
- Developing new membership and strengthen leadership, through introducing MAP to all midwife students in schools.
She is a specialist in various aspects of education and training of midlevel health care providers ( particularly maternity care providers), a public health scientist, writer and poet..Read more
Did you know 80% of the babies are delivered by licensed midwives in Europe & England.