- MAP is... Working to establish the identity of midwives in Pakistan as qualified professionals. The organization has over 3200 active members from all over Pakistan.
- RMNCHReduction of maternal morbidity and mortality
- Partners Reduction of maternal morbidity and mortality
- Up coming eventsTraining of midwifery teachers and students
- Join MAPBecome a regular or temporary member of MAP
- NotificationsNotifications related to Midwifery
Call for Applications for the International Midwifery Awards 2017
The awards include a trophy, certificate of recognition, travel, accommodation and meals and registration fees to the 31st ICM Congress in Toronto.
For more information regarding the application form, the selection criteria and the eligible countries, click on the link:http://www.healthynewbornnetwork.org/international-midwifery- award-2017/
Please return the application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 10th of February 2017
Update announcement on dated February 7, 2017.
Capacity Building Training for Community Midwifery Tutors:
- 24th August, 2015
She is a specialist in various aspects of education and training of midlevel health care providers ( particularly maternity care providers), a public health scientist, writer and poet..Read more
FIVE YEARS STRATEGIC PLANNING OF MAP
- Strengthening the governance structure by establishing Executive Board and formulating By Laws.